Wednesday 9 June 2010

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Currency situation - Ex-Pats selling to return to the UK


In this article I am going to return to the currency question, but looking at the situation exclusively from a vendor returning to the UK this time.

The International Monetary Fund, a partner in the 750 billion Euro support plan, is urging the EU states to complete the currency convergence and centralise more financial control in Brussels or risk further problems ahead. It is reported that in Germany and France there is resistance as the general consensus is that their taxpayers are paying for Greece’s past profligacy.

The £ for its part, remains quite strong against most currencies in spite of Prime Minister David Cameron warning of spending cuts which will be large, sustained and which will affect everyone.

A good example of what is happening to vendors can be illustrated by considering a house worth 250,000 Euros. Just 3 months ago, this would have realised £153,500, whereas today this would only achieve £141,150 a potential loss of over 8%.

Many vendors are speaking to our dedicated currency dealer Adam Bobroff, and have fixed forward rates, to combat the demise of the Euro, which is predicted to fall even further, even against the £. If you don't have his details let me know and I will arrange for hime to contact you at a convenient time.

Whatever you do, dont use your bank to transfer your money back to the UK.

Peter Elias (Agent Commercial) http://www.allez-francais.com/
Filed Under:

1 comments:


  1. Hello friends. My name is kelvin. I'm from
    from Atlanta, but am in California. Been living
    in California for years now. I never believed
    in all spell caster. i Have been scammed by
    many different people.I lost hope in them.
    My ex left me. I was devastated. I lost my job.
    My best friend saw my situation.Then he
    introduced me to Dr ozali. i Was told his
    work is free. Never believed until i got in
    touch with him. He did a spell for me.
    in less than 72hrs. I was recalled a
    recover all my money and My t my place
    of work. Was even promoted immediately. I
    couldn't’ believe there is a real DR out there
    who does free spells. I only paid in
    appreciation after the spell had worked. He
    doesn't charge anybody until the spell has
    worked.You all shouldn't be deceived by all
    these scammed that are there for money.DR
    ozali doesn't charge.You can only pay
    for the items and he will start the spell-
    casting.Try him and see what am
    saying.These are the few things he does
    *HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
    *REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
    *ALL TYPES OF VOODOO SPELL CASTING.
    * IS YOUR HEALER TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS?
    THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
    *GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK &
    CURSES.
    * EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
    *COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF
    THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]
    *IS SOMEBODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR
    RELATIONSHIP?
    *UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT
    SATISFIED-COME TO HIM.
    *ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
    *HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
    *TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
    *HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH
    YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
    * DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR
    OWN
    *DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
    *HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES
    AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
    *DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND
    STRONG ERECTIONS.
    * WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL
    HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
    BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND
    TIGHT.
    You can get in touch with him through THIS
    EMAIL ADDRESS
    {dr.ozaspellherbalhome@gmail.com
    or contact +2348110857969...
    For more advice you can email me at= kelvinsmith5256@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete